How to Order
We believe that your special day deserves a really remarkable cake and so we will only take an order after we have had an initial consultation with you and agreed a personal design that will complement the style of your wedding.
After the consultation, we ask for a written/email confirmation of your order.
We will conduct a final check of all details with you 14-21 days before your big event. This is followed by an email invoice.
Payment can then be made by BACS transfer or cash. We do not offer a credit card option.
01984 629 407
All of our cakes look and smell fabulous, but we want the best taste for you too. We use the finest Belgian and French couverture chocolate for the decoration and local organic ingredients for the cakes. Often people now choose a different flavour for each tier of the wedding cake, so here are some examples which may help you to decide. We are quite happy for you to come up with your own favourites. We are also able to cater for special dietary needs such as gluten free and vegan. When you attend a consultation we will make one of your choice of flavours to taste at the time and take away.
Dark Chocolate Cake
A moist deeply dark rich chocolate cake using Cacoa Barry Plein Arome 100% cocoa.
Fillings that meld well
Scented Orange Cake
- Dark (or milk) Chocolate ganache for a deep chocolate flavour
- Dark Chocolate buttercream for a lighter filling
- Black forest layers or swiss kirsch cherries and dark chocolate ganache
- Fresh Raspberry and white chocolate ganache
- Dark Chocolate Orange ganache made with fresh orange rind and juice
- Salted Caramel buttercream
- Aztec for those who like a kick, dark chocolate with cinnamon and chilli ganache
A rich vanilla sponge with rind and juice of oranges.
Sicilian Lemon Cake
- Beautiful with Chocolate orange ganache
- Orange and Cointreau buttercream
Fragrant with fresh lemon rind and juice, especially lovely with our homemade lemon curd and white chocolate ganache.
Madagascar Vanilla Cake
- Fresh Raspberry ganache
- Passion-fruit ganache for real zing
A moist vanilla sponge that combines with almost anything you wish
- Traditional vanilla buttercream and homemade strawberry or raspberry jam
- Milk Chocolate ganache for those you do not want all chocolate
- Or combined with layers of salted caramel
- Tiramisu where we brush rich coffee and brandy over the sponge layers with mascarpone buttercream.
Moist, sticky and deeply satisfying - could be left completely plain if you wish, but we have developed
- Gingerbread ganache with works very well in layers with ginger cake
- Dark Chocolate ganache for those who love chocolate gingers
Becomingly increasingly popular combines well with Coconut Cream ganache or for the more calypso minded
- Passionfuit ganache
- Rum Punch made with fresh lime and white chocolate ganache and brushed with white rum
Spiced with cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves, never better than with layers of cream- cheese buttercream
Mocha Coffee Cake
Rich coffee cake alternate layered with cappuccino buttercream and dark chocolate ganache or for the real coffee lovers my Espresso ganache – coffee heaven!